Child Support & Custody
Divorce And Seperation
Maria Taylor is a Russian and English speaking family law attorney in San Diego, serving her clients since 2001. Maria has worked alongside many established San Diego and Orange County attorneys and a Pro Tem Family Law Judge. Maria’s success has earned her a respected reputation within her primary field of Family Law.
As a family law attorney Maria has succesfully conducted:
- International support battles wherein all parties involved were in different countries
- Paternity cases, including paternity determination in same sex couples
- Complex litigation, multi-million dollar estates comprised of assets in the United States and abroad
- Sourced forensic accountants to trace community assets
- Oppossed a joinder of a multi-million dollar business in a dissolution
Oftentimes dissolution can be a very costly venture, both financially and emotionally. My strategy is to negotiate with the opposition, try to avoid unnecessary litigation, and do all that can be done in order to minimize my client’s emotional and financial cost.
If litigation becomes inevitable, rest assured, I will be a very zealous advocate for my client in court