About Maria Taylor
Maria Taylor is a Russian and English speaking Family Law attorney in San Diego, serving her clients since 2001.
Maria was born in the city of Ufa, Russia. She graduated with honors from high school and was the first one from her city to be accepted into Moscow State Linguistic University, Moscow, Russia, where she received her Bachelors’ Degree.
In 1992, Maria immigrated to the United States, and in 2000, she graduated Cum Laude, in the top 11 percent of her class, from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego. She was admitted to the California Bar in 2001, and has worked steadily as an attorney since that time.
Maria has worked in the Family Courts of the following Counties: San Diego (all), Orange, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, and San Francisco (San Mateo County). Maria’s success has earned her a respected reputation within her primary field of Family Law.ous trials, including a 6 day trial.
Maria takes great pride in her work and takes pains to do it well. She looks forward to meeting new clients and works hard to provide them the attention they require. Contact her today for a complimentary half-hour consultation.
You can trust us
She has successfully represented her clients in disputes that include but are not limited to the following:
- International support battles wherein all parties involved were in different countries
- Paternity cases, including paternity determination in same sex couples; won a 6 day trial
- Domestic Violence/Restraining Orders
- Complex litigation, e.g. multi-million dollar estates comprised of assets in the United States and abroad
- Working with forensic accountants on tracing community assets
- Setting aside interspousal transfer deeds done under duress
- Successfully opposing a joinder of a multi-million dollar business in a dissolution
- Child custody and child support
- Spousal support
- Move Away Requests
- Successfully conducting numerous trials, including a 6 day trial